VIRGINIA – GEORGIA TRANSFORMER CORPORATION
To work as part of an engineering team, ensuring that delivers products that always exceed customer expectations for quality, features, and performance.
Job Location: Pocatello, ID
- Required skill experience in designing Transformer control schematic, design/Drafting of protection system scheme using AutoCAD Electrical.
- Decided the control panel sizing, component selection& terminal wiring control panel general arrangement & NEMA selection.
- Developing control logic as per customer specification requirement.
- Responsible for electrical circuit design and familiar with electronics and transformer protection systems.
- Knowledge of Condition monitoring system used in Transformer schematic.
- Knowledge of different LTC scheme i.e Reinhausen, ABB.
- Knowledge of Transformer parallel operation method/schemes.
- Knowledge on electrical standards ANSI, CSA, IEEE, IEC for control panel.
- Knowledge of different electronics devices used in Transformer control system for monitoring & controlling temperature, voltage regulation, Annunciation & communication protocol used in industry.
- Prepare & review technical specifications including review of customer specifications.
- Work with Sales & Tendering to prepare and review tendering documentation and specifications.
- Participate in cross-functional activities such as customer meetings, quality improvements, product, project reviews and shop reviews.
- Provision of technical support to Customers and to Sales, Manufacturing, Testing, Commissioning functions.
Desired Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
Desired Experience: 3 to 5 years in Utility control and protection system.
Interested candidates may apply by following the link https://secure.entertimeonline.com/ta/6083336.careers?ShowJob=436502529