Electrical Commissioning Engineer (m/f) – Generator Systems in Power Plants
About the job
Let’s Talk About You
- Bachelor’s or master’s in electrical engineering (mandatory)
- Experience / background in electrical protection, design of LV/MW electrical installations (switchgears, sizing, short-circuit calculation, power flow) are considered a plus
- Previous experience with service / commissioning job is considered a plus
- Fluent in English speaking and writing (mandatory)
- Full availability for short- and long-term periods abroad – up to 90% of the time (mandatory)
- Installation supervision of excitation and electrical protection systems
- Commissioning of static and brushless excitation systems (BES/SES) incl. tuning of automatic voltage regulator (AVR) and power system stabilizer (PSS)
- Commissioning of electrical protection relays (generator, transformer, line differential) in power plants and industrial facilities
- Commissioning of synchronization equipment
- Interact with other commissioning teams on site (e.g., Distributed Control System) to integrate and test electrical protection and excitation systems
Your opportunities for personal growth
Join a dynamic and proactive team that will support you in developing your professional and personal skills.
- Multicultural and international experiences
- All the support to have a challenging career growth
- Access to training and coaching programs
- Passionate work environment
- Remote office flexibility
Let’s Talk About Us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Unit Generation, we offer a broad portfolio of cutting-edge technologies, services, and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
The Controls and Digitalization organization is focused on delivering value-creating services and solutions for our customers in the fields of controls, digitalization, automation and electric. We are focused on Engineering, Innovation, and Digital Transformation.
We offer you to join a dynamic and proactive team that will support You developing your professional and personal skills, being part of a Center of Competence (CoC) covering a wide range of the value chain for the electrical businesses, such as:
- Protection and Synchronization Systems
- Excitation Systems
- Black-Start and Black-Grid-Restoration
- Synchronous Condensers
- Special projects