About the job
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
JR3107 Facility Engineer
As an Electrical Maintenance junior engineer at Micron Technology, Inc., you will be responsible for ensuring uninterrupted supply of electrical service for the site. This is accomplished through continuous improvement and development of skills associated with the electrical trade. In this role, you will support the installation, removal, and repair oh high and low voltage equipment. Additional responsibilities include: serving as a resource for engineering and operations, subject matter expert for internal customers, and maintaining accurate maintenance records for proper tracking.
Responsibilities And Tasks
- Planning and control of day to day facilities operations;
- Ensure continuous efficient operation of production support system without disruption;
- Insure timely action in response to out of specification conditions that negatively affect production areas;
- Documentation control to comply with ISO;
- Above 3 years working experience;
- Good team working skills;
- Fluent computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and CAD packages;
- Able to work on multiple tasks concurrently;
- Familiarity with facility (Power, Transformer,UPS,Generator etc.) systems.