GE Renewable Energy Bavaria, Germany
Siemens Energy Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- > 3 years working experiences in function of business development or technical / sales field of an electrical equipment manufacturer / power supply utility or relevant
- Strong technical background in transmission products is preferred
- Familiar with power transformer industry is a preferred
- Good English ability, a fluent English speaker being able to communicate with other non-native English speakers in an efficient manner. Additional languages preferred, like Spanish
- Excellent Team player and be good at efficient communication with people
- Have a strong sense of responsibility delivering what is promised under challenging customer determined timelines
- Bachelor degree or above
- Get to know market transparency and market intelligence in the assigned export regions for our Guangzhou factory, and be responsible for a selected region/market for order intake
- Analysis of customer’s need, their bidding documents and their specific technical requirements.
- Preparing bid/no-bid decisions and related approvals based on market knowledge.
- Creating high quality offers to our customers – in close collaboration with our regional offices – that translates into profitable orders
- Competitor/market verticals investigation and reporting
- Support product marketing activities in the regions
- Support regularly review Salesforce pipeline status and ensure on time update together with sales
Your Opportunities For Personal Growth
- You will know how to implement the Sale Process in a well-known MNC
- You will have the chance to extend your product knowledge covering whole transmission value chain
- Job rotation within Transmission organization
Let’s Talk About Us
“Let’s make tomorrow different today” is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
At Siemens Energy, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens‘ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Transformer (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time