Hitachi ABB Power Grids
The Project Execution team are at the heart of our organization, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. Hitachi-ABB Grid Integration support customers in creating stronger, smarter and greener grids adapted to meet the needs of the changing power landscape. Our system solutions are designed and delivered to provide the highest lifecycle value with the lowest risk. You will lead Grid Integration projects within the Power Grids business in Thailand. Reporting to the Operating Unit Manager, you will maintain and enhance customer satisfaction by providing excellent service at all stages of the project.
- Leading the execution of small projects and ensuring that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety and environment requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling goals.
- Assisting the Project Controls department to define all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, resource utilization, and project financials while overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Identifying, qualifying, quantifying and managing risk, while ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Driving the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and acknowledgement by the customer, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained at all times.
- Coordinating with the Procurement and Logistics team to successfully negotiate for and procure the required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders, acting as a key contact for customer enquiries and an escalation point for project issues.
- Ensuring that the project complies with relevant health, safety and environmental policies and guidelines.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Power or higher.
- More than 7 years of experience in Project Management Field, working as Project Manager role with relevant to power transformer products, power substation, LV, MV and HV switchgear. Holding PM certificate is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in management of project scope, cost, schedules, and vendors/subcontractors.
- Sound knowledge of power transformer and the Utility and Industrial segment, market.
- Current electrical engineer License valid in monitor and control.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.