Sales Engineer, Order Processing
About the job
At the world market leader in energy technology, you will contribute to keeping the energy supply stable in the future. With our intelligent digital and analogue solutions, you will help shape the implementation of the energy transition. In a global team of 3,600 committed colleagues, which is characterised by the unique cohesion of our family-run group of companies. Reinhausen – where Power meets Passion.
What challenges can you expect?
- You are responsible to interpret, clarify and realizing customer specifications for offers and orders related to voltage regulators and accessories for power transformers
- You shall enter customer orders in SAP for internal processing and planning
- You are required to participate in technical and commercial negotiations or clarification meeting
- You have to lead a project team to organize, plan, schedule and execute customized service projects related to routine maintenance, retrofitting, diagnostics, troubleshooting on site of Transformer Control equipment and components as well as commissioning and decommissioning of transformers.
- You are responsible for the selection of subcontractors/partners according to defined criteria, monitor the performance of the subcontractors / partners, conduct timely escalation (in the event of qualitative shortfalls and problems in cooperation), initiate timely suitable action.
- You shall perform site visit as and when required
- You are required to prepare reports for the Sales Management
- Maintain close cooperation with relevant department locally and at headquarter in Germany as well as agents for the assigned countries
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or any Engineering field
- Basic knowledge in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years experience in Transformer Service with minimum 2 years on installation work related to 132KV or more
- Knowledge of transformers including experience related to service and commissioning
- Experience in international project management and execution is an advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
- Intercultural understanding, clear communication as well as solution orientation
- Entrepreneurial thinking, holistic view
- Willingness to travel domestic & abroad
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Computer Skills : MS Office knowledge of SAP R/3 would be an advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified