Senior Staff Power Electronics Engineer (SMPS, Mandarin language)
Power Integrations San Jose, CA, USA
- The Application Failure Analysis Engineer will be responsible for carrying out power supply and system level analysis to determine the root cause of product application failures.
- Debugging and functionality verification of AC/DC and DC/DC switching power supply modules in various topologies using Power Integration’s products will be an essential part of the job responsibility.
- Responsibility will also include effective verbal and written communication of results, which will be used to drive improvements in product design, process technology, and applications. Such communication will require, but not limited to, writing cogent and convincing technical reports suitable for external customers.
- Minimum BSEE or equivalent discipline is required.
- Candidate is required to have at least 5 years of experience in power supply application engineering. Candidate is required to have hands-on experience in switching power supply design and transformer design.
- The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding of analog, mixed-signal, or power semiconductor operational characteristics and the ability to apply fault isolation techniques at chip level as well as board level.
We are actively hiring globally so if you have friends in other regions, please ask them to review our company careers page and even if they do not see a relevant open position now, they should register for alerts for future opportunities. Same applies to closed positions: if you would like to be considered for similar future positions, register on our career page and email firstname.lastname@example.org