Senior Transformer Technician
About the job
For over 25 years, G&A Partners has been helping entrepreneurs grow their businesses, take better care of their employees, and enjoy a higher quality of life by providing proven HR solutions and technology. G&A Partners’ client is currently seeking a Senior Transformer Technician to join its team in Houston, TX.
- Able to direct and run a crew to
- Assemble transformers (radiators, bushings, conservators)
- Perform pressure testing and vacuum with a dehydrator unit
- Handle oil fills
- Troubleshoot control wiring
- Passivator and de gassing
- Normal Transformer testing to include, Meger, TTR, SFRA, Power Factor, Core ground.. etc
- Able to write reports to submit to customers
- Able to travel as needed (international travel will be required)
- Ability to manage a team or potentially multiple crews.
- 5-7 years of experience with transformer oil work, transformer testing, transformer assembly, and transformer service.
- willing to travel international