Sr Manager / Dy General Manager – Sales
Schneider Electric Gurgaon, Haryana, India On-site
About the job
We are currently seeking a Sr Sales Manager / Deputy General manger to join our Power & Grid Segment reporting to the Segment Manager who will be responsible to generate and grow segment business into the Electro Intensive/Electro Sensitive /Utility segment to meet business objectives. To promote solutions business in the assigned region/segment ensure and growth of customer base / Market share
Generating enquiries, Identify & analyzing customer’s requirements, coordinate with various activities to address customer’s needs, provide product & solution specification to the customer, carry out presentations in order to have similar specifications in the tender to achieve respective business target .
Analysis of enquiry, meeting with clients for pre bid requirements, identifying technical & commercial requirements, preparation of techno commercial offer in coordination with activity tendering , proposing completed offers to the supervisor for review of pricing & approval and finally submitting the offers / tender to the customers resulting in achieving business objectives.
Participate in negotiation with the customer, making course correction if required within the specified guideline & criteria for closing the orders to achieve business target.
Coordinating for delivery of the orders as per deadline, submit bank guarantees to the customer, keep a track of supply and installation of orders and execute it in order to avoid any delays and meet customers’ expectations.
Coordinating with internal team and follow up with the customer for payment collection within the set outstanding collection target.
Interact with customers in regular intervals , understand their needs and address problems / issues, acting as a trusted partner to them in order to generate customer satisfaction and repeat orders.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Sales in Schneider’s identified End User (Utilities & Electro Intensive Industries) and large EPCs
- Work closely with major Industries /Large EPCs in Electro Intensive /Electro Sensitive / & Utilities segments.
- To plan and achieve order booking targets for Energy Automation Products & Solutions (Automation, Switchgear, Transformer & Solutions)
- Managing and developing existing Customer base with Key Account Management Concept
- Develop new customer Account and formulate Business Strategy to saturate the account with maximum share of business for One Schneider offer.
- To gain market share within the Region.
- Managing Sales Promotions Events for the customers/segment.
- Achieve the yearly Order/Sales/ Cash in line with the growth ambition of the organization.
- The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria: Diploma/Engineering Grad. in Electrical Engineering.
- Has good knowledge of Electrical Power Distribution /Transmission and automation.
- Has the ability to understand the need of END USERS and creates a pull by embedding technical specifications.
- Has High level of technical skills in Switchgear / Transformer / Protection / Automation
- Shall be able to handle Key Accounts and has the ability to convince them with Compelling arguments.
- Shall be able to negotiate and build relationships.
- Shall be able to carry Corporate image and should be solution provider.
- Should possess Excellent influencing and convincing skills.
BE/BTech Electrical Engg / Eelctronics / IT/Software Engg. Additional MBA degree in Sales / Operation will be preferable.