Hitachi ABB Power Grids Łódź, Łódzkie, Poland
About the job
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
The Global Engineering Center (GEC) is a team of engineers who specializes in transformer’s design. Although we work in Łódź on a daily basis, we do projects for Hitachi ABB Power Grids facilities all over the world. We continue to grow and looking for engineers to join our team.
- Provide internal and external technical expertise and counsel relating to company products and their marketability.
- Participate in sales programs to sell company products.
- Serve multiple market channels such as Hitachi ABB Front End Sales, manufacturing representatives, original equipment manufacturers and end-users.
- Coordinate pricing to a variety of channels to ensure comparable opportunity for success.
- Interpret complex specifications, schematics and other documents accurately.
- Higher technical degree (Electrical Engineering preferred).
- Experience with Power Products and electrical engineering knowledge will be a plus.
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Availability to connect knowledge from multiple areas.
- Excellent text analysis and interpretation skill.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Self-reliance and responsibility.
- Proficiency with technical tools such as MS-Office.
- Analytical & systematical thinking.
- Driving license cat. B.
More About Us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Electrical & Electronic Manufacturing
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software