Testing Manager -Distribution Transformers
Hitachi ABB Power Grids, Istanbul, Turkey
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help keep your lights on, the factories running, our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Innovation Hitachi ABB Power Grids Transformers are a global leader in technology, and the largest supplier of transformers in the world. We are pioneering the digitalization of transformers, while working on the frontier of renewable energy and ultra-high voltage AC & DC applications We seek for “Testing Manager” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Hitachi ABB Power Grids in Power Grids , Distribution Transformers in Dudullu location in Istanbul.
- Responsible for daily operation of HV laboratory, management of experimental team, skill training and performance appraisal.
- According to the requirements of IEC/GB, develop the routine factory test procedures for products, including local release, dielectric loss, power frequency withstand voltage, error, transformer oil test, etc., and ensure the effectiveness and compliance of the test.
- According to the continuous development of the company, responsible for the improvement plan of laboratory testing ability, daily maintenance and maintenance of equipment.
- Responsible for the efficiency improvement of laboratory tests to meet the factory’s capacity demand for routine tests.
- Continuous improvement of test lab.
- Other works arranged by managers.
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A College and above degree in electrical major.
- More than 5 years of experience of HV test lab management, foreign company experience is preferred.
- Have a certain understanding of quality management, QC tools, IATF tools, Six Sigma understanding of the priority.
- Reading and writing English and Turkish can be used as working language, fluent in listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- Proficient in MS-Office.
- Good communication, easy going personality and organization ability.
- Military service completed for male applicants.
More About Us
- Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com
- Information Technology & Services
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Human Resources
- Project Management