Global Energy and Utilities Digital Week
Powering the world into the new energy era
With countries facing unprecedented social and economic challenges, what will be the impact on the energy transition in the post-Covid-19 world?
Informa Markets is using its global reach to bring thought leaders and decision makers from across the globe together for an interactive digital week to discuss the challenges and opportunities facing the energy and utilities sector.
The content rich agenda features four days of interactive webinars, market outlooks and podcasts to provide the industry with the essential information needed to adapt to the new reality.
- Flattening the Climate Curve: Monetizing the Sun
- Renewable energy in utilities: Global outlook, local action
- GCC Focus: The key drivers and trends in the GCC energy sector post-pandemic
- Configurations and Applications of Solar Electric Systems
- GCC Market Outlook Report – trends, opportunities, challenges