Middle East Energy 2020
Uniting the global energy community
Explore. Empower. Energise.
Middle East Energy is positioned as a global energy event with exhibitors and attendees converging from all over the world. The show, previously known as Middle East Electricity, brings together energy manufacturers and suppliers to showcase new technologies and innovative solutions covering the entire energy value chain.
Middle East Energy continues to energize the industry by uniting the global energy community. The world’s leading energy event brings together leading manufacturers, global experts, governments, procurement, project managers and contractors to drive cost-effectiveness and efficiency and move projects forward.
What have past visitors thought of the show?
- 96% of the visitors find it important to visit MEE to grow their business
- 95% of these visitors were satisfied meeting the exhibitors and attending conferences at MEE
- 96% of them are likely to return
- 85% of MEE visitors felt that they interacted with good quality exhibitors
Reasons to visit
- Source progressive power solutions at the most competitive prices from 1357 companies, niche solutions providers and fresh-thinking startups
- Find exactly what you need in a time-efficient way within the show’s 5 product sectors
- Learn about the smart technologies revolutionising power generation, distribution and storage.
- Attend the first ever MEE Conference including case-study-led sessions and panel discussions presented by 150 speakers over 3 days! Free to attend with your visitor pass.
- Automation & Control Systems
- Cable Installation
- Switch Cables & Cable Management Systems
- Communication Equipment
- Energy Management Systems
- Energy Storage Devices
- Electrical Distribution Equipment
- Insulating Materials
- Lighting – Lamps, Luminaires, LED
- New & Renewable Energy
- Nuclear Energy
- Power Distribution Systems
- Electric / Power Generators
- Power Transmission
- Utilities & Service Providers
Who should visit?
- Municipal Authority
- Electrical Power Systems
- Public Utilities
- Engineering Consultants
- Main/MEP Contractors
- Real Estate/Community Developer
- Oil & Gas
- Procurement / Purchasing
- Project Management
- Quality Assurance