Interview with Veronique Landrain, Managing Director at NovAcec Services
Veronique Landrain is the Managing Director of NovAcec Services S.A. Prior to that, she worked at Pauwels Trafo Services, holding various positions in the company from 2008. The company became CG Holdings Services in 2009 and from 2014 to 2020, Veronique Landrain held the position of General Manager.
She holds a master’s degree in environmental science and in physical sciences from Universities in Belgium.
NovAcec Services is a transformer service company founded in March 2020, having acquired the business activities and the experienced team of the former CG Holdings Services division after bankruptcy of CG in Belgium. The company was created with the support of a Belgian industrial investment fund and Veronique Landrain as the managing director.
The history of the company goes all the way back to the 1980s, drawing its origin from the ACEC company and from the Pauwels Trafo Service company founded in 1986, which became CG Holdings Services in 2009. Hence, it is a succession of companies that has led the experienced service staff to NovAcec Services.
NovAcec Services employs about 35 employees, former experienced engineers and technicians from CG Holdings Services. It is important to note that we are able to offer our services all over the world and on all types and brands of transformers and tap changers.
One-stop shop for transformer services
NovAcec’s main activities are services for transformers of up to 750 MVA and 400 kV that include installation and relocation, on-site preventive and corrective maintenance, repair works on-site and in our state-of-the-art repair shop of 3000 m2 in Charleroi, refurbishment, expertise, measurements and tests, lifetime extension programs for shell and core-type transformers, oil sampling and analysis, spare parts supply and trainings. Essentially, our team of experienced engineers and technicians offers the following services related to transformers and tap changers:
- Installation, relocation and commissioning
- Expertise, oil analysis, tests and measurements
- Preventive and corrective maintenance
- Repair on site or in our repair shop (leak repair, active parts repair, replacement of accessories, painting, etc.)
- Oil treatment and oil refills
- Upgrade and replacement of tap changers and motor drive units
- Modification, manufacturing and installation of cable boxes
- Upgrade or replacement of cooling systems, replacement of HV, MV, LV bushings
- Lifetime extension programs for tap changers and transformers up to 400 kV
- Spare parts delivery
- On-demand trainings
Log in or subscribe to read the whole article.