CWIEME Global Awards 2019 finalists announced
CWIEME Berlin, the world’s largest event dedicated to coil winding, electric motors, transformers and generators, is delighted to announce the category finalists for the CWIEME Global Awards 2019 in partnership with DuPont.
The shortlist has been decided by a jury of industry experts from companies including Altair, DuPont, LG, Tesla, and Valeo Siemens eAutomotive.
The CWIEME Global Awards will be given out across six categories: Product of the Year, Evolution 4.0, Start-up of the Year, Outstanding Contribution to Industry, and – for the first time – best E-Motor Design of the year in partnership with DuPont.
A Grand Prix ‘Winner of Winners’ award will also be announced on the night.
The following entries are shortlisted:
Product of the Year
- • Self-Healing Epoxy Resin System by Aditya Birla Chemicals, Thailand
- • Voltatex by Axalta Coating Systems Austria GmbH, Austria
- • The Sustainable High-Performance Rotor by breuckmann eMobility GmbH, Germany
- • The RAL Automatic Coil Former by CAM Innovation, USA
- • Fully Automatic Toroid Winding Machine by Jovil Universal LLC, USA
- • TO 45 VELOCE by L.A.E. Srl, Italy
- • AiCARE – AIDA Information Care System by AIDA, Japan
- • The MDS – Portable Inertia Dyno by Motor Diagnostic Systems, USA
- • Oxyhydrogen gas generator for brazing by OXYWELD SNC, Italy
Start Up of the Year
- • HyperPoland, Poland
- • Volabo, Germany
Outstanding Contribution to Industry
- • George McKay, Business Development Manager, Tempel, USA
- • Carlo Motta, Area Sales Manager, bdtronic GmbH, Italy
- • Dave Staton, Founder & Company President, Motor Design Ltd, UK
E-Motor Design of the Year in partnership with DuPont
- • Resistive soft starter for Electromotor by Radpump, Iran
- • ISCAD – Intelligent Stator Cage Drive by Volabo, Germany
- • Sustainable High-Performance Rotor by breuckmann eMobility GmbH, Germany
- • Fast manufactured linear motor winding for high speed transportation systems
by HyperPoland, Poland
Coming from all over the world and representing a cross-section through various industries, winners will be announced onsite at CWIEME Berlin.
The presentation ceremony and reception will take place on Wednesday 22 May at CWIEME Berlin in the EV Momentum Theatre and networking lounge, Hall 3.1 from 5.30pm – 7pm at the Messe Berlin. As space is limited, grab your seat early!