New Challenges for Manufacturers of Grid Control & Monitoring Devices
Gore’s team discusses the implications of rising grid complexity and presents a simple solution to ensure the reliability of control and monitoring devices on July 12, 2022, at 2 PM CET.
The complexity of power grid operations is increasing significantly due to a growing share of renewable energies, decentralization and interconnection of grid infrastructures and more and more demands of newly emerging energy communities and organizations. These changes also pose new challenges to manufacturers of grid control and monitoring devices because the reliable performance of their equipment is key to mastering these new levels of complexity.
In the upcoming Transformers Academy session, two energy grid experts from W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. (Gore), an innovation-driven enterprise renowned for its industry-leading products, discuss the implications of rising power grid complexity. Furthermore, the specialists present a simple yet extremely effective solution to ensure the reliability of control and monitoring devices. Learn more about:
- New requirements for the electrical grid due to an increasingly renewable energy production
- The importance of grid control and monitoring devices for the overall grid and its safety
- Application examples for monitoring and controlling devices
- Challenges for monitoring and controlling devices in outdoor environments
- An effective solution for reliable outdoor protection against moisture, dust and salt that does not require design changes
- How to achieve a lifetime expansion of up to 20 years in a harsh environment
After the presentation, there will be an interactive Q&A session with the speakers Matthew Gessner, Application Engineer, and Stefanie Sofka, Sales, Business Development/PSD Division/Alternative Energy & Storage at Gore. They are already looking forward to answering your most burning questions.
What are you waiting for? Join the Transformers Academy Session on July 12, 2022, at 2 PM CET!