Online Assessment and Management of Water in Transformers: e-lesson #3 – Transformer dehydration process monitoring – open for registration!
This live e-lesson, authored and held by Dr. Oleg Roizman, will be held on Wednesday, 12 May 2021, 2 PM CET as the part of the three-lesson course Online Assessment and Management of Water in Transformers course.
Attend it if you want to learn about:
• Methods and equipment for online moisture dehydration
• Industrial adsorbent materials and their use for moisture dehydration
• Mobile dry-out systems monitoring and control
• Self-dehydrating breathers – first line of defence
• Permanently connected oil dryout machines and its continuous monitoring
• Case studies
This lesson is sponsored by DryKeep, but its content is fully vendor-agnostic.