Public relations demystified: lecture by Robin Francis and Michelle Peterson
This is the second e-lesson of this course, hosted on Basic level and here you can save your seat for free-of-charge attendance.
This e-lesson will be held live on 1 December at 2 PM CET. It explains the elements and goals of modern public relations. The authors will also clarify the use of earned and paid media and how they accomplish different goals.
Attending the lesson will equip you with the valuable information about the following topics:
- Definition of modern public relations
- The various business areas that it encompasses
- Why are public relations important?
- The difference between earned and paid public relations
- Day-to-day operations, including working with media partners