TA: DGA Course – e-lesson #3 – Launching dissolved gas analysis for electrical equipment filled with oil – available on demand!
The live e-lesson was held, by Marius Grisaru at the Transformers Academy, on Thursday, 8 October 2020, at 3 PM CET. If you have missed it, click here to register for free.
Also, if you wish to attend all previously held e-lessons in the DGA course, see this list:
ABOUT THE LATEST E-LESSON IN THIS COURSE
In the third e-lesson you can learn about improving the efficiency invests on dissolved gas analysis, planning synchronizing and selecting most adequate paths for the DGA tests.
Specifically, learn about:
- Planning the DGA tests according to transformer importance, size, status, operational aspects
- Recommended DGA test frequencies for regular tests and special cases
- Brief explanation on the correlation of unusual DGA results and frequencies, not only trend
- Sampling principles for DGA along with other tests
- How to choose between an online DGA device, portable DGA device, and DGA in a specialized oil laboratory
Recommended browsers for the successful registration: Chrome, Edge, Mozilla, Safari.
In order to ensure that your registration was successfully completed, after applying for the e-session, carefully check the inbox of the email account you are using. If you don’t see the confirmation email, please check your spam / junk folder as well. If the confirmation email is in that folder, please, move it to your inbox. This should eliminate any future issues with the registration process.