TA: DGA Course – e-lesson #3 – Launching dissolved gas analysis for electrical equipment filled with oil – open for registration!
If you wish to attend previously held e-lessons in this course, please see this list:
ABOUT THE UPCOMING LIVE E-LESSON
In the third e-lesson you will learn about improving the efficiency invests on dissolved gas analysis, planning synchronizing and selecting most adequate paths for the DGA tests.
Specifically, you will learn about:
- Planning the DGA tests according to transformer importance, size, status, operational aspects
- Recommended DGA test frequencies for regular tests and special cases
- Brief explanation on the correlation of unusual DGA results and frequencies, not only trend
- Sampling principles for DGA along with other tests
- How to choose between an online DGA device, portable DGA device, and DGA in a specialized oil laboratory
Recommended browsers for the successful registration: Chrome, Edge, Mozilla, Safari.
In order to ensure that your registration was successfully completed, please, after applying for the e-session, carefully check the inbox of the email account you are using. If you don’t see the confirmation email, please check your spam / junk folder as well. If the confirmation email is in that folder, please, move it to your inbox. This should eliminate any future issues with the registration process.
Click here to register for free!