TA: DGA Course – e-lesson #4: Sampling oil for DGA, the most critic and sensitive stage of DGA – open for registration!
This is the first e-lesson on the Intermediate level of the DGA Course, and the fourth lesson in the entire course so far.
The author of the DGA Course is Mr. Marius Grisaru, with more than 30 years of experience in the field.
It will be held live on Monday, 30 November 2020 at 2 PM CET, after which it will be available on demand until further notice.
If you want to choose the level of the DGA Course that will best suite your needs, see more info and subscription options here.
ABOUT THE UPCOMING LIVE E-LESSON
- Important aspect referring to Transformer and sampling team, safety. The devil is in small details!
- Sampling impact on Dissolved Gas Accuracy and capability to predict incipient faults and unwanted phenomena for your precious and unique assets
- Adapt the sampling vessel and methods to laboratory measurement devices and typical procedures
- Adapt the sampling vessel and methods to transformer specifications
- Adapting and training a sampling technician to obtain the most adequate and reliable DGA samples
Join us on this live e-lesson to learn more from the top expert.