Three days of contract management education in October
After receiving amazing reactions to the Basic level of the Contract management in the transformers industry course held in May, we are now continuing with the Intermediate level.
Course author and presenter is again Mr. Chris Gerber – an expert with noticeable experience in transformer contracts and project manager.
ABOUT THE INTERMEDIATE LEVEL OF THIS COURSE
The intermediate level consists of three live lessons that will be conducted on 20, 21 and 22 October respectively. After live session have been held, you are going to be able to attend these on demand, while Mr. Gerber will prepare the fourth lesson of the practical type. The date of the additional, fourth lesson, will be announced soon.
The theoretical part will teach you about the following:
- The link between contract law and contract management and the importance of contract management
- Elements and tasks of contract management
- Contract element flow chart, best practices, contract evaluation and success
The cost of the Intermediate level covers the attendance of all three lessons, as well as the additional fourth lesson, and the expenses of the certification procedure.
Step 2 – Visit the course landing page and save your seat for each lesson:
- E-lesson #4: The link between contract law and contract management and the importance of CM
- E-lesson #5: Elements and tasks of contract management
- E-lesson #6: Contract element flow chart, best practices, contract evaluation and success
By registering for each session, you can save your links for the replay sessions as well.
Also, if you happen to apply after the live broadcasting has ended, you will be able to attend these sessions on demand.
The number of amazing applications arrived for our Gender equality scholarship is truly amazing and we are still scanning through them. Soon, we will announce the names of the top candidate(s), so stay tuned.