E-lesson: DGA Course – e-lesson #13 – Historical technical background of dissolved gas analysis
Course: Dissolved gas analysis (DGA) | Free Master’s level
Hosted by: Marius Grisaru / Master's level
Attend to learn about:
- the timeline of transformer insulation materials
- important milestones in DGA developments through the years
- overview of historic diagnosing methods; the so called “oldies but goldies”
- perspectives of transformers diagnosis based on chemical measurements: will DGA be relevant in next decades?
- health index, artificial intelligence in context of the DGA and transformer maintenance
The lesson’s content is fully vendor-agnostic, but it is sponsored by SPECO.