E-lesson: DGA: The most efficient transformers maintenance method – E-LESSON #1
Hosted by: Marius Grisaru
In our time, dissolved gas analysis became the most popular tests for power transformers. We will briefly see how it became the most popular test, whether it is justified, the principle of the gas formation mechanism from a chemist’s point of view, and finally the significant changes that appear in the new version of IEEE and new CIGRE brochure. The changes will also influence the revision of IEC60599.
In this lecture, students will understand the new principle of the correct DGA diagnosis from an insight view of a chemist, users, and analyst on this field.
The presentation will clarify:
1. How and why DGA gained its popularity in our days. It has only occurred in the last two decades.
2. A concise summary of how DGA has technologically advanced throughout the last century.
3. What are the main principles of the previous approach for DGA diagnosis
4. What are the main developments for the new DGA diagnosis
5. A summary of existing devices for achieving DGA results, online, portable, and laboratory.
6. A brief review of the advantages and disadvantages.
Registration will be available soon.
Recommended browsers for the registration: Chrome, Edge, Mozilla, Safari
In order to ensure that your registration was successfully completed, please, after applying for the e-session, carefully check the inbox of the email account you are using. If you don’t see the confirmation email, please check your spam / junk folder as well. If the confirmation email is in that folder, please, move it to your inbox. This should eliminate any future issues with the registration process.
Also, we recommend checking firewall settings with your network provider.
To access the e-lesson, use the room link and the password provided in the confirmation email.