E-lesson: L2 TCA Course – e-lesson #10 – Dissolved Gas Analysis and Oil Quality
Hosted by: Jon Giesecke / Free
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: $290
MASTER’S LEVEL: $290
ALL LEVELS: $490
This is the lesson #10 in the L2 TCA Course, conducted on Master’s level. Here you can get your room link.
- provide an understanding of oil sampling process
- discussion concerning galvanic action in the sampling area
- understanding combustible gas generation
- understanding moisture and oxygen degradation
- understanding air in leakage
- understanding load tap changer oil issues
- voltage regulator and oil circuit breaker testing
Keywords: DGA, Furan analysis, oil sampling
The content of this lesson is fully vendor-agnostic, but it is sponsored by SPECO.