E-lesson: Online Assessment and Management of Water in Transformers: e-lesson #3 – Transformer dehydration process monitoring
Hosted by: Dr. Oleg Roizman / Free
This is the third e-lesson in the course authored and hosted by Oleg Roizman, at the Transformers Academy. The course is intended for those working in the asset management of an electrical plant, in project management, and design of high voltage substations.
Join us and learn about the following:
• Methods and equipment for online moisture dehydration
• Industrial adsorbent materials and their use for moisture dehydration
• Mobile dry-out systems monitoring and control
• Self-dehydrating breathers – first line of defence
• Permanently connected oil dryout machines and its continuous monitoring
• Case studies
• Your Questions Answered
Keywords: moisture in transformers, water activity, moisture sensors, moisture cloud, oil quality, dehydration machines
This lesson is sponsored by DryKeep, but its content is fully vendor-agnostic.